Custom Agile Training
Your Organization Isn’t Cookie Cutter, So Why Should Your Training Be?
Many organizations launch Agile development programs, but they don’t get the results they were expecting. Teams often struggle with unanticipated problems, or they plateau and progress stalls. FreeStanding Agility’s Custom Agile Training gives teams targeted help with Agile. The goal is to remove roadblocks to Agile development in the fastest way possible, so teams can get back to work and work more effectively.
Custom Agile Training is:
- Tailored. Each training session is designed to focus on the specific areas where your organization is encountering problems. This helps teams uncover insights specific to your situation.
- Efficient. Custom training can be delivered in half day segments or full day segments. Half day and full day sessions can be segmented based on your organization’s needs.
- Actionable. Specific recommendations help teams put new concepts to work immediately. Guidance is tailored to the organization’s unique needs.
Is Custom Agile Training Right for You?
This solution may be a good fit, if your organization has one or more of the following characteristics:
- Agile isn’t producing the results you expected.
- Agile Fundamentals training would be too broad and basic for your team’s needs.
- Your team has a limited amount of time to devote to Agile training.
- The organization could benefit from an objective viewpoint about how teams are engaging in Agile development.
- You are looking for actionable guidance about how to improve.
What Clients Are Saying About Custom Agile Training …
“FreeStanding Agility was willing to customize their training, so we could address our organization’s specific needs in a compressed amount of time.”
“Having an external point of view about Agile was helpful. Our people heard the information in a different way when it was presented by FreeStanding Agility.”
“Given the history of our company and the people involved, no standard Agile training would have helped us.”
Want more information? Download our Custom Agile Training brochure.
If you’re interested in learning more about Custom Agile Training or simply want to have a conversation about the role of agile in your organization, give us a call. One of our coaches would be glad to help get you started.